Monday, July 04, 2011

Children's Summer Art Camp/ Creativity

It is official...the first Art Camp of the summer is underway!
I love having time with creative little persons! They get so excited and truely are fearless.
It's also a great reason to get some painting done if I make it in early. This summer's theme is creativity...let's try something different! We will be glazing and doing palette knife paintings. I just started my first painting ( not practise) and lovng the results. If anything can loosen us up it will be painting with a knife! I'm mixing gel medium and molding paste together, then adding color. I'm collecting a basket full of utentsils to use to spread this super fast drying goop. Do you know of any really good palette knife painters???
I am also trying out a new camera- a Lumix from Panasonic...so far so good. NOW I have to go read the manual. It's online so my head may be nodding soon. I think I'm gonna love the 14x zoom......

No comments: