Monday, October 01, 2012

TIME TO START ART CLASSES! And NEWS

It has been so wonderful to see all of you, new and returning students! I love the first week of classes reconnecting with you, catching up on all the adventures and news and meeting our newest soon to be oil painters!
There will be big changes in store for Hidden Talent in the next few weeks. I am very excited to announce that there will be a FABULOUS ART STORE set up in the framing area within the next few weeks. AND there will be opening specials!AND there will be very cool things for artists. AND Hidden Talent students get privileges. I am smiling so hard my cheeks are hurtin'!

Just so you know......we will be organising a workshop with a WORLD FAMOUS oil painter. We will be bringing him to Hidden Talent exclusively for our students...more details to follow ;o)

AND, I've saved the best for last.......We are going to Italy May3-11 and, hold your breath, WE HAVE ONLY  3 SPOTS AVAILABLE for this bucket list art experience! I will send out more details but it is first come, first serve, so you can reserve your place immediately. Come see me for details.
Oh, Tuesday morning are full, full, full. If you are making up a missed class, Tuesday morning will not be available this session.
I looking forward to week 2!!

No comments: