Friday, December 29, 2017

Special collector perks!

When you have painted for awhile, there a certain paintings that have been a larger part of your artistic journey. There rare painting are selected to be made into giclees- gallery quality canvas prints  that capture the depth of color of the originals.Here are my favorites...


I have a wonderful group of collectors, some having multiple originals or prints. I created "Laura's FIRST CHOICE Art Group" on Facebook to keep them up to date on the progress of my art and because of their continuing support, I am offering new work here first. As an added bonus there are members only pricing on specific art sales. 

January's special is the Giclee collection  offered at 25% off retail for all members.
If you would like to join our group, please look up 'Laura's FIRST CHOICE Art Group" on Facebook and click the join button! 

I am planning a few more show and sales including desserts and wine, florals and Palette Knife. I look forward to sharing my art with you! 

No comments: