Sunday, November 13, 2011

THE RESULTS OF HAVING TOO MUCH FUN!!

BEACH HOUSE 18X24
ACRYLIC BY L.WATMOUGH
$500
The CAVA art show is coming fast. Wednesday is drop off day! I'll have 17 very different artworks to share with you....only here and only once! I'll have 10 acrylic dimensional doorways , three abstracts, and 4 Garden Divas!
I thought I would break to unwritten code and show experimental art in a variety of styles. I admit this is not that great for marketing (confusing the brand etc) but there were some interesting stuff happening with acrylics. It is still NOT MY FRIEND, but I am making headway in a round about way..... I welcome your insights! See you at 9102-95 Ave Edmonton Friday 7:00-9:00
ps. There are many artisans selling sewing, pottery, jewellery, sculpture etc so the visiting the gallerytshould get you in the holiday gift giving mood.

No comments: